Friday, September 20, 2013

I Am Playr Cheats



I Am Playr Hack Tool Download

Click The Download Button Below To Get I Am Playr Cheat Tool



I Am Playr

I am playr first game where you can become superstar soccer striker and we are happy to present you a great Hack Tool for I Am Playr which is composed of lots of features where you can add unlimted amount of cash and coins without any security issues because this cheats have been developed by our extreme expert coder who have several years of experience in designing hack tool for various games.

So if you don't want to wait again and again for refilling your account then please fellas trust me download this ultimate cheat tool and add unlimited amount of cash and coins to your account and enjoy the game with inexhaustible amount of resources. Press the above given download  button to get this legitimate tool and it is compatible with iOS & Facebook so please be free to download the cheats.


Features of Cheats


 Unlimited Cash Hack


 Unlimited Coins Hack


 iOS Compatible


 Facebook Compatible


 100% Secured


Tutorial To Use I Am Playr Cheats


 Download The Cheat Engine Form Above.

 Link Your Tool With Your Registered Email Account.

 Fill The Amount Of Cash & Coins.

Press The "Add" Button.







Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment